Dear YFV Team @yfv.finance ,
I have a few questions on the Dev+MKT allocation from https://email@example.com/yfv-bringing-true-value-to-yield-farming-bddc4edf889a
Dev. Reward = money that can be spent on anything (cars, trips). It’s personal money.
Dev. Fund = money that has to be used to maintain and expand the Business/Protocol (integrations, salaries, partnerships, marketing). It’s the company’s money.
The article states that 29,400YFV per week will be assigned to Dev + MKT.
- Can you please confirm if this money is Dev. Reward or Dev. Fund, or both? If both, what % is Dev. Fund?
29,400 YFV at $25/YFV is a very large amount -> $735,000. Per week. The project launched on Aug 17 2020, 4 weeks ago, that means 117,600 YFV was allocated to Dev+MKT already. I assume the 7% will continue with VALUE, and 7% of 2,370,000 is 165,900. Thus, you will get 117,600 YFV (week 1-4) + 29400 YFV (week 5) + 165,900 VALUE = 312,900 YFV/VALUE ($7,822,500 at $25). 312,900 is 4.8% of 6,427,000 (total supply of YFV/VALUE).
- Looks like you will control 4.8% of the max supply with 312,900 coins. Can you please confirm if these calculations are roughly correct?
If this amount is a Dev Reward:
- What assurances can you give to the community that you will continue to work on YFV/VALUE after this payment ends?
- How will the bills be paid (servers, developers, integrations) in the future?
If it is a Dev Fund:
- Can the community have visibility or know roughly how it will be managed?
I am sorry to ask and I don’t mean to offend…
- What assurances can you give that you will not dump on us?
- What assurances can you give that you will continue to work on YFV after the vested period ends?
- Is it possible to have it organized in a way that you are unable to dump on us, where trust is unnecessary?
Thank you for your answers.