New logo. Community competition

Absolutely. I am prepared to donate a bit in this eventuality.

1 Like

This still needs to be done professionally but here is a closer idea of my hand drawn design.

Looks great. Just not sure about that arrow, but everything else looks sleek.

1 Like

These are all looking great

1 Like

The bottom one looks pretty goodūüĎĆ

2 Likes

To whom this has to be presented so to know if the project will really change its logo? Other Y projects (like YFII) changed their visual identity to give a more professional look Instead of a copycat one and the results are shown on their price… also they got a YouTuber like boxmining supporting them. If someone of the team could present the strong points of this projet to Ellios Trades and Boxmining it would just grow insanely. But a professional logo is a good thing to have before touching the masses.

1 Like

This I my favourite one tbh

2 Likes

Not bad at all!!! Like this a lot

1 Like

Try to redo my idea above in a more professional styles. Show a few versions please. I may have used too many arrows haha

I’ve tried but it is not working on my side… maybe another user could make a proposition… On my side after many tries I am pretty done with the ones I’ve suggested… I believe that the YFV token would be pretty fine with the last option… Up to the community… maybe for the majority of token holders there is no need for a change…

I agree, I like the last one you did

1 Like

Well done everyone who contributed to this thread. Make sure you submit your designs.

1 Like

YFV, vUSD and vETH Logo Design Contest

1 Like

Guess I will have to submit my designs again but now to their email, is that right?

Please submit the design to [email protected] Check the Logo Design Contest above

@admin Hi! Any news about the logo contest? The selected candidates should have been disclosed since September 14h according to the announcement…

1 Like

Love the sigil look; well done Rwine. Lots of these are good.
Looking at most; I see a down arrow which isnt a good look for gainz.
This design shows arrows pointing up which is a good look for gainz.

What ever the design; the V cannot look like a down pointing arrow. This design avoids the subconcious symbology of negative gainz.

1 Like

i submitted a Logo for YFV, vUSD and vETH as well, but yeah, i guess they are too busy on other things for now, should i also post them here since i did not receive an email reply? @admins

I’ve taken mine from here, just sent to them…prefer waiting for an announcement on their side…

Please share if you are comfortable doing so.
Would love to see.