• Fernando Martinelli - Balancer Labs
  • Brendan Eich - BAT
  • Sergey Nazarov - Chain Link
  • Andre Conje - YFI
  • Michael - Boxmining
  • Reuben Yap - Zcoin
  • Vitalik Buterin - Ethereum

0 voters

This is the poll to nominate and select trustworthy and impactful DeFi experts and power farmers who are invested and enthusiastic about the growth of YFV, to be the multisig contract signers.

Should you want to propose any person or self-propose, please contribute. The proposed person should be part of the community, being in top 50 voting-power farmers at the time of being proposed.

The decision ultimately lies with the community.

Please also note that final signers list still subject to the acceptance of the proposed person.

Summary and explanation:

YFValue team will transfer the ownership of YFV that is currently under our control to a multisig address. We will need at least 4 co-signers (minimum), and up to 10 co-signers for a 3/5 multisig or 7/11 multisig.

We would like to work with the YFV community to nominate and select trustworthy and impactful DeFi experts and power users who are invested and enthusiastic about the growth of YFV. It is our hope that, in lieu of a simple key burn, the delegation of governance to a multisig contract managed by members selected by the community will give YFV far more options and opportunities for growth. Given the birth of two new rebasing assets, vETH and vUSD, we are extremely optimistic regarding future use cases and applications of the foundation we’ve built here.

Read more explanation in the article : https://t.co/k0QFSrFS6v?amp=1

1 Like

I nominate DragonKing911, Natoshi Sakamoto, taro_d, and of course yfv.finance. I would like to set up a community nomination on the side, so please note down what community members you trust. If you dont know who are the above, read this channel https://discord.com/channels/738345978750435408/745957827998253116

4 Likes

Hi guys, would love to see how’s this going, the centralisation of key is still a big risk. I would rate this issue the top priority, also this is the agenda the team actually put up right on the hack article.

I have voted but do we know when the poll closes or how many voters are needed to consider the outcome decided?